Top quality Gem Squash, fresh from a Queensland farm.
Approx 1kg of Fresh Gem Squash, this is around 4-5 Gem Squash.
Unfortunately, Gem Squash cannot be sent to WA & TAS or overseas.
1. Cut the stems off the top of each gem squash
2. Prick each gem squash with a fork a couple of times
3. Boil, bake or steam for approx 5-10 minutes, until they begin to feel soft but still retain shape (a knife will slide in easily when they are cooked)
4. Cool for a few minutes, then cut in half (through the middle, not through the stalk) and remove seeds with a spoon
5. Add a scoop of butter or creamed sweetcorn, top with grated cheese and grill untill lightly browned
6. Season with salt and pepper... Enjoy... Yum!