Traditional Boerewors by Crown National - Top Seller!
Mild to medium flavour with a good colour. Profile consists of a strong meaty note enhanced by coriander, cloves and nutmeg with a hint of paprika for colour.
This batch pack makes 22kg boerewors.
Batch Pack: 1kg
Product Code: 4402565
- Ensure that equipment is clean.
- Ensure mincer knives and plates are sharp. Run fat through mincer prior to mincing.
- Place a nozzle correlating with the diameter of the casing onto the filler.
- Rinse and soak Gold Crown® Casings.
- Pre-cool all meat to 0ºC.
- Chill water to 2ºC.
- Weigh off suggested meat and mince through 13 mm plate.
- Add the Crown Batch Pack to the chilled water, mix thoroughly and allow to stand for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Combine minced meat with Crown Batch Pack/water mixture.
- Mix well and mince through 4.5 mm for boerewors, braaiwors and wors or 3 mm plate for sausage products.
- Put the meat mixture into the filler and charge the nozzle with washed Gold Crown® Casing. Fill slowly.
- Allow completed boerewors to mature for 12 hours by hanging in a refrigerated room.
Video: How to make your own Boerewors (by Crown National)
|Unit Of Measure||kg|